New release! RapidFire ATM XFS v2.7
The Payments Tools team today announced several enhancements to RapidFire ATM XFS, bringing to an end a year of intensive feature development and significant expansion in out-of-the-box support for various ATM models and devices.
In this release, first-line support for:
- Diebold Agilis-based ATMs (including Diebold 562 & 868 models)
- Primary and secondary cash dispenser devices
- Multipage (receipt & statement) media printing & validation
- Enhanced XFS Server remote keyboard & secondary mouse support
- Improved device networking to allow for ATM software driven device reconnections
- Expanded device connectivity indicator for compound devices
In addition, beta support for cloud-based ATM software images has been added, allowing ATM images to be hosted in cloud-based environments, whilst still maintaining full simulator screen functionality.
For more information on RapidFire ATM XFS, contact your nearest RapidFire reseller or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our RapidFire products page here to find out more about how RapidFire can revolutionize your ATM testing experience.