Switch Tools PostFlow
PostFlow is a standalone, download application inspection tool specifically designed for use with Postilion ATMApp™ Download Applications.
Capable of multiple authentication types, PostFlow seamlessly extracts download state and screen data from the Realtime datasource and constructs beautifully formatted, high resolution flow graphs for the selected Download Application / Loadset / Language Group and selected Language.
The visual nature of PostFlow's output is useful for developers, administrators, quality assurance and marketing staff alike. Uses include checking download flows during development and QA operations, discovering orphaned or (potentially dangerous) residual flows, archiving existant as well as sharing new flows with administrators and marketers.
Detailed output report
A high resolution Portable Document Format (PDF) report shows the complete download flow structure and allows for zooming in for inspection of detailed state and screen information
Highlights and Features
- Produces high quality, archiveable PDF reports
- Secure datasource authentication
- Windows™ authentication
- Standard username / password authentication via TCP
- Supports NCR / Wincor NDC+ and Diebold DDC 912 protocols
- Select Download / Loadset / Language Group and Selection via prepopulated drop-down menus
- Optional Error flow / Response information / Screen image inclusion
- Developers and technical support engineers
- System administrators
- Quality assurance engineers
- Managers and business analyst / marketing staff
"Switch Tools PostFlow is the go-to tool for documenting ATM download flows and the best way to make sure you know whats on your ATM devices"